As Christmas approaches, I am finalising my gift shopping for my friends and family. Chocolates, wine and socks are always good but what else can you get to make the people you care about happy? As a result of my search, I put together a shortlist of products that I could consider for my closest family members-my husband and my parents and my sister. I hope you find my suggestions useful and if you decide to buy any of the items listed below then I hope that the person you get them for will appreciate them.
Firstly, as we’ve just moved into our new home, I wanted to get some luxury, personalised Christmas sacks for me and my husband. Harrow & Green offers a unique range of personalised festive sacks and stockings which were previously snapped up by Kate Middleton for Prince George and Princess Charlotte a few Christmases ago. It is a London-based studio that designs original, modern and stylish gifts. It is the creation of stylist Tanya Taylor and graphic designer Philip Taylor. I got us 2 personalised sacks which were designed and printed in-house. Not only they look really exclusive but they also are made from the high-quality materials.
Secondly, I decided to get some get something for my parents. I normally get them a joint present in addition to some other small bits such as a bottle of their favourite perfumes. I recently came across some lovely hampers from Hawkshead Relish’s and ordered a Chilli lovers hamper for my parents. This hamper is the perfect gift for any chilli lovers as it includes a range of chutneys, pickles and spicy sauces that will make the foodie in your life happy this festive season. Hawkshead Relish’s hamper is presented in a hamper tray and includes:
- Hot Garlic Pickle 195g
- Chillililli Pickle 290g
- Chilli Jam 220g
- Mango Chutney 200g
- Cheeky Chilli Salsa 195g
- Black Garlic Pickle 200g
- Kashmiri Tomato Chutney 190g
- Bonnie Sauce Co Smoky Chipotle Hot Sauce
- Bonnie Sauce Co Fiery Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
For more gift ideas, please check their website:
Thirdly, as my sister is only a few years older then me, I decided to get her some skincare. I have recently discovered an award winning skincare range from Angela Langford which I personally really liked so I thought that it would be a great gift for her. All Angela Langford’s products are based on natural ingredients including: almond oil, apricot, safflower and jojoba (to nourish) are blended with chamomile and cocoa (to soothe) and eucalyptus & lemon (to cleanse and brighten). I ordered 2 of the award winning products from the range:
- the Radiance Restoring Face Oil which was named by the Good Housekeeping Institute as their best facial oil for 2018. The oil is perfect for all skin types (even sensitive) and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and radiant. This beautiful natural face oil contain blends of chia seed & sea buckthorn specially chosen for their therapeutic effect on your skin – they also smell divine. The oil comes in a handy 15ml bottle and costs £20.50.
- Clean Sweep Natural Organic Cleanser blends together glugs of almond, apricot, safflower & jojoba are blended with chamomile, cocoa, lemon & eucalyptus to cleanse your skin. It comes in a 5ml jar which lasts around 3 months and if used regularly it makes skin softer & smoother.
To purchase any of Angela Langford’s products please visit:
I hope that this review will give you some ideas and help you to come up with a perfect gift for your dad