As some of you know, I recently got married. I will be going for my honeymoon in December so I am trying to prepare my holiday-size friendly set of beauty products. I came across a luxurious mini-masks from nugg that aimed to help hydrate, soothe, and refresh the appearance of your skin.
‘nugg’ is renowned as the face mask authority and cutting edge technology that ensures your skin is nourished with only the finest, over 90% naturally derived ingredients.
The nugg set I received is perfect if you wish to try some different types of face masks in small, travel friendly packaging. It contains:
- 1 x Deep Cleansing Face Mask (10ml) – to help you give your complexion a deep clean and the appearance of a shine. Definitely my favourite mini mask as I have a combibation skin. It removed the excess oil from my face and my complezion was left shine-free.
- 1 x Exfoliating Face Mask (10ml) – exfoliating mask pod to help your skin look smooth and clear. Amazing if you do not want to carry both exfoliator and mask with you as it combines the power from both products.
- 1 x Hydrating Face Mask (10ml) – moisturising mask pod to help revitalise dry and dehydrated skin.
- 1 x Anti-Aging Face Mask (10ml) – mask pod to help revitalise mature skin and add some extra radiance to your skin. Great for the days when your skin feels dehydrated.
- 1 x Soothing Face Mask (10ml) – a soothing mask helping to balance and hydrate troubled or sensitive skin
- 1 x Revitalizing Face Mask (10ml) – to help you achieve the appearance of a vibrant, radiant skin.
- 1 x Intense Boosting Lip Mask (7g) – a 100% natural and vegan lip mask to help hydrate and soften your lips. I applied it to my lips for 20 minutes and my lips felt extremely sofy and plump afterwards.
- 1 x De-Puff Eye Mask with 6 Under Eye Pads (1.3ml) – it contains 93% natural ingredients and it will help to hydrate, soothe signs of puffiness and rejuvenate the skin for a refreshed look and feel.
I really enjoyed using nugg masks. I will definitely take them with me on my honeymoon and any other trips when I need to control the amount of products (and their weight)!
I hope you enjoyed reading this review!