To start with this week, I would love to tell you about the LIQ C Serums that I tried recently. LIQ C is a brand of LIQPHARM – a cosmetic company operating out of Poland. I am a fan of Eastern European beauty so when I found out about this brand and the fact that it collaborates with the prestigious Medical University of Gdansk laboratory I couldn’t resist trying its products. I decided to try LIQ CC Serum and The Vitamin E Night Serum-Mask.
Firstly let me tell you about the LIQ CC Serum. As I have combination skin, I decided to go for a light version of this serum. It provides deep skin revitalization due to the fact that it contains 15% of the active vitamin C. As part of my morning skincare routine, I applied two drops of these serum under my moisturiser and my skin looked fresh and radiant. As I got married recently, I have had a few breakouts due to stress. After a week of using this serum they all faded and the serum improved the clarity of my skin. I really like what I achieved in such a short period of time- the texture of my skin has softened, the tone has improved and my skin has taken on a luminous glow.
Secondly, I tried the Vitamin E Night Serum-Mask which is suitable for all skin types. It relaxes and soothes your skin while you sleep due to its Bi-Phase consisting of 15% Vitamin and Hyaluronic Acid. This luxurious night-time Serum-Mask transformed my skin overnight and left me with a brighter, refined complexion.
If you wish to try a range of good quality, affordable cosmetics that will give visible results then you should definitely put LIQ C products on your shopping list.
All LIQ C products can be ordered directly from LIQ C official UK website:
and also from Amazon.co.uk:
£17.90 for a 30ml bottle that should last at least a month. Very affordable.
Secondly, I would love to tell you about the essential oils I recently ordered. As some of you know, I love all kinds of oils and I use them on my body, face and hair.
I recently came across the essential oils range from Eden Semilla and decided to try a selection of different oils to find my new favourites. So, how can you use them? The essential oils can be used in many ways and you can:
- Add a few drops of oil to a warm bath.
- Make a hot or cold compress by soaking a towel or cloth in water, adding essential oils, and then applying to the desired area.
- Add oil to a lotion or moisturizer and then apply to skin.
Eden’s Semilla Essential Oils collection contains 12 of the most popular plant extracts used by aromatherapy professionals? I ordered 8 oils from the sets described below in addition to 4 separate oils. They were packed in a nice small box so you could easily store them. All Eden Semilla Essential Oils are 100% essential , pure and natural. They are sourced from A Grade plants and extracted using the most up to date manufacturing processes of steam distillation or suppression. These luxurious, reasonably priced oils all had a powerful aroma and were all of great quality.
SET 1 consisted of these oils:
- TEA TREE – well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds. It is great for treating any spots and I previously used it on my blemishes to reduce the redness.
- LEMONGRASS – is used as aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, externally to kill bacteria, ward off insects, and reduce body aches, and internally to help your digestive system. Great to add to your gym kit.
- ROSEMARY – is part of the mint family. In recent research, it’s been shown to boost nerve growth factor and support the healing of neurological tissue and brain function.
- FRANKINCENSE- is known to help relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reduce pain and inflammation and boost immunity.
SET 2 consisted of these oils:
- PINE TREE – known for its ability to reduce inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, cure skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.
- LAVENDER – most commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body.
- BERGAMOT – is great to use while showering-inhale it deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- CINNAMON – can be used as a tonic and digestive aid.
I also received these 4 separate oils:
- Sweet Orange – has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, and diuretic properties. The oil can also help heal wounds to prevent any fungal or septic infection while disinfecting the lesion.
- Eucalyptus – well-known and wide ranging, and its properties include anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial.
- Sandalwood – The health benefits of Sandalwood essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative and tonic substance.
- Peppermint – gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
Please note that these oils were given to me by the seller for an honest and unbiased review, in no way has this influenced what has been written.
I hope you enjoyed reading this review.