As my wedding approaches, I would love to try to lose a little bit more weight. This week I decided to try Nutribuddy’s Weight Loss Kit.
According to the information I read on the website, Nutribuddy Weight Loss Kit is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable for diabetics
- 100% natural ingredients
- Side-effect free
I love how the kit looks-the combination of white and pink and peach colours of the packaging are very appealing.
What’s in the box?
Nutribuddy Weight Loss Kit contains:
1. Sculpting Whey Shake – a delicious and low-calories shake (115 calories per serving).
2. Hunger Fix tablets – the appetite suppressing capsules that are clinically proven to help weight loss.
3. Multivitamin tablets –tablets that contain both vitamins & minerals to help maintain the overall well-being.
4. Shaker Bottle – great, dishwasher-safe and stylish shaker bottle for mixing up the Sculpting Whey Shake.
5. Little Book of Weight Loss – a booklet which contains lots of facts about the products included in the Kit and information on how to take them.
6. Recipe Book –a small book with some interesting recipe ideas.
Price: The kit is £34.99
You can read more about all the products on Nutribuddy’s website:
Hope you enjoyed reading this review! I will let you know if the kit works.