Starting from the 22nd of February, I will have an amazing competition running in partnership with Marco Polo to win a different travel guide each day.
All my new and old Twitter followers from UK have a chance of winning a different travel guide each day (22/02-03/03) if they follow me and re-tweet the competition. Prize will be send by 2ndclass recorded delivery to the winners in the week commencing on the 6th of March 2017.
The competition will be run over 9 days and each day 1 of my Twitter followers will win a different guide:
- 22/02/2017 – Australia
- 23/02/2017 – Boston & New England
- 25/02/2017 – Dublin
- 26/02/2017 – French Rivera
- 27/02/2017 – New Zealand
- 28/02/2017 – Portugal
- 01/03/2017 – Sardinia
- 02/03/2017 – Scotland
- 03/03/2017 – Vancouver
To enter the competition and for your chance to win you just need to follow @1stclasslounge on Twitter and re-tweet the competition to your followers.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is run on Twitter by Firstclasslounge.net
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open ONLY to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition. Prize will not be posted outside of Great Britain.
- Only one entry per person per weekly prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of re-tweeting the competition message and following @1stClassLounge Twitter account.
- The winning prize is a travel guide from Marco Polo. Destination of the travel guide will depend on the day of the competition.
- The promoter (FirstClassLounge.net) will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s twitter username will be posted on Twitter by @1stclasslounge after the winner has been selected.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we will pick a replacement winner.
- All guides will be posted by Marco Polo company in the week commencing on the 6th of March.
Good luck everyone!