As some of you might remember, I have recently tried the ‘I AM WOMAN’ Dry Oil Body Polish from Joan Collins. I really enjoyed using this product thus I decided to try some more products from Timeless Beauty Collection.
This week, I would like to tell you about TEN EFFECTS Skin Treat & Make-up Fixer.
Ten Effects revolutionary skin treat & make-up fixer aims to revise and rejuvenate your skin whilst at the same time setting make-up in place. It is a luxurious product that uses a unique blend of 7 natural ingredients:
- Allantoin that exfoliates and rejuvenates,
- Red Algae Gel and Frescolat MGA that calms and soothes irritation,
- Organic Rose Water that tightens pores and reduces redness,
- Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerine that hydrate, moisturise and diminish the appearance of fine lines,
- Vitamin E that protects and revises skin.
This 7 in one product comes in a travel friendly bottle with spray. I used one spritz over my make-up. It locked my make-up in place to create long-lasting and flawless coverage. It can be used anytime morning or night and if you use it regularly then it will add some extra radiance, hydration. As I have a combination skin, I really like that Joan Collins’s Ten Effects not only fixes my make-up but also minimises my pores and tones my skin due to a pH balancing layer.
Joan Collins Ten Effects revolutionary skin treat & make-up fixer has been formulated for all skin types.
£20.00 for 100ml
Joan Collins Ten Effects revolutionary skin treat & make-up fixer is available at:
I hope you enjoyed reading this review!