This month we all have a chance to be pink together! I joined a great initiative ‘wear it pink’ and as thousands of other people in UK, I’ll be raising money to fund vital research and help us move towards a future where no one loses their loved one to breast cancer. Let’s fight the breast cancer together!
It’s a really important cause and together with PNY, I have an amazing competition for all my Twitter followers based in UK! PNY’s product portfolio includes a broad assortment of Solid-State Drives, Memory Modules, NVIDIA® GeForce Graphics Cards, Flash Memory Cards, USB Flash Drives, PowerPacks, as well as a complete line up of mobile accessories for the on the go consumer. All PNY products have sustained stringent testing and are ROHS compliant to assure the ultimate in quality and reliability. PNY gives 1 EURO from the sale of its pink PowerPacks to support this great cause.
From 1st until 23rd of October all my new and old Twitter followers from UK can win a Pink Power Bank if they follow me and re-tweet the competition. I have 3 Pink Power Banks available and I will be giving them away throughout October . Prize will be send by 2nd class recorded delivery to the winners.
- portable battery with a fun and colourful design;
- 5100 mAh capacity in a compact unit;
- two USB ports allowing the simultaneous charge of two appliances;
- Indicator LED display indicates the remaining power capacity;
- Multiple protection system to ensure appliance safety.
To enter the competition and for your chance to win you just need to follow @1stclasslounge on Twitter and re-tweet the competition to your followers.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is run on Twitter by Firstclasslounge.net
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open ONLY to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition. Prize will not be posted outside of Great Britain.
- Only one entry per person per weekly prize draw competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting the competition message listed below and following @1stClassLounge Twitter account.
- #PinkOctober #win this Power Bank @pnyeuropeUK! Follow @1stclasslounge & RT to enter! #competition #giveaway #bloggerswanted T&C on my blog!’ Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and FirstClassLounge.net reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winning prize is a Power Bank from PNY.
- The promoter (FirstClassLounge.net) will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s twitter username will be posted on Twitter by @1stclasslounge after the winner has been selected.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we will pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Twitter on:
- Monday 17th of October for all entries received from 8 A.M on 10th October 2016 until 16th October at 11:59 PM.
- Monday 24th of October for all entries received from 8 A.M on 17th October 2016 until 23rd October at 11:59 PM.
- Monday 10th of October for all entries received from 2 P.M on 1st October 2016 until 9th October at 11:59 PM.
Good luck everyone!