Starting from today, I have an amazing competition running in partnership with Dobell menswear for all my Twitter and Instagram followers based in EU!
Dobell Menswear is the home of stylish, high quality and affordable formal and smart menswear. Their products, value and service are 3 things they really pride themselves on. Their website features a great range of elegant menswear ranging from casual suits to tuxedos and tailored fit wedding suits in addition to some accessories.
Would you like to win a suit from the picture below? If your answer is ‘yes’ then read on:
From 14th until 17th of May 2017 all my new and existing Twitter followers from EU enter a competition for their chance to win a suit if they follow @dobellmenswear and @1stclasslounge and like the photo either on Twitter or Instagram. Winner will be announced at 10pm Wednesday 17th May 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is run on Twitter and Instagram by Firstclasslounge.net
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open ONLY to residents of EU aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must like both the photo on either Instagram or Twitter, and follow @Dobellmenswear and @1stclasslounge on either Instagram or Twitter, to qualify.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and FirstClassLounge.net reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winning prize is a Men’s suit from the Dobell suit range, available on www.dobell.co.uk. Winner will be contacted via direct message on Wednesday night, and will be required to provide suit sizes needed, and postal address. Suit value will not exceed £165.
- The promoter (FirstClassLounge.net) will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we will pick a replacement winner. The winner will be selected at random and announced on Twitter at 10p.m. on Wednesday, 17th of May 2017 for all entries received from 8 A.M on 14th of May until 17th of May 2017 at 9:59 PM.
Good luck everyone!